Thursday, July 17, 2014

Marker exercise

                                                                        Blood Fairy

Being at home in my new studio in between work and decorating I've managed to find time to sketch a few things here and there. What is my inspiration you ask? My Tombow brush tip markers. No literally, every time I glance over at my markers I just imagine the feeling of them against paper and tons of silhouettes pop into my mind. This is my first complete illustration since I graduated in May. I missed drawing, but now I have time to do it, more images coming soon. 



In honor of the infamous #tbt I figured I'd also post a very fitting throwback of an old piece I made back in school that came to mind once this drawing was done. 

The 5th Dimension 
Model: Cara Yarmolowicz 
2013
Tulle, crinoline


Hope you enjoyed, leave comments or any questions and I'll do my best to respond.

Xoxo,


Coutureuh 






No comments: